Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Wii Stinks

I'm fairly athletic, fairly tech savvy, and have pretty good hand-eye coordination. So, the question is "Why can all 4 of my kids kick my butt in Wii games?" I have no answer..... Here is how game night with kids went last night...

Ashli (14) kicked my butt in Wii basketball (that was actually a few nights ago)
Haley (12) smoked me in Wii baseball
Dawson (6) beat me in Wii bowling
Griffin (5) killed me in Wii tennis

I did manage to win at Wii golf.... Even though I did a lot of losing, it was time well spent. My Dad always tells me "Son, look at your wife and children.... You're a millionaire my boy!" He is right... I'm so blessed!!

Live loud, live intentionally, and love God and people with every word and every action!

3 comments:

emily and kyle said...

I'm glad Griffin beat you since he had a melt down about never winning at my house!

Brooke said...

Maybe you should take up joker, but join Emily's team, I don't think Kyle's record is very good.

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.