Monday, August 17, 2009

LifePoint Bash

I'm AMAZED! Yesterday Lifepoint had a End Of Summer Bash at a local park. About the time it was supposed to start, the heavens OPENED UP! It was raining cats, dogs, and various small farm animals! Too late.... Steve, Scott, and John already had the grill rockin'..... and Dan was DELEGATING! Listen, LifePoint people were looking to party.... and we did. About 110 people came out and ate some GREAT food, played in the rain, and just hung out as a big family! I met a couple of people.... Randy was hangin' with Michelle, Brittany was hangin' with Dan, and Vange was the HOT chick I sweet talked into going home with me!!!! (She happens to be my wife and the mother of my 4 amazing kids... muddy, but amazing kids!) Kyle proved that he was workin' hard early... he was the wetest from carrying stuff in the rain (is 'wetest' a word?) Hey LifePointers... you people are my BIG O Family..... and I love hanging out with you.

Short sports update... the Aaron Meyer/Doug James Kickball Team OWNED the Steve Walton/Whitney Klee kickball team.... Just sayin!

A quick serious note: I have some friends that I have not seen in a while who could use a Big God Hug in life... please keep them in prayer.

Live loud, live intentionally, and love God and people with every word and every action!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Kyle workin' hard early...are we talking about my brother-in-law Kyle??? Haha j/k. Wish I could have been at the picnic. Sounds like y'all had a great time. Guess what...I'll be around in a month!!!