Monday, August 25, 2008

Hello? Hellllloooo?

Blogging has been a bit sparse lately for me...... Schedule changes are making time to blog a bit tough.... Hopefully I can blog 3 times a week.... that's my goal for the next few months... I'm sure all 4 of you appreciate that.....

So, the latest developments.... Griffin started preschool last week - yes, Vange cried!

Lifepoint spent yesterday at a local gas station serving the community and paying 50 cents for every gallon of gas that customers bought. It was an incredible experience.
Camping - finally we are taking the family camping... we are going to have a blast!
Olympics - I'm already having withdrawal symptoms..... All I can say is the USA rocks! What were your favorite sports to watch? We were hooked on Volleyball, Swimming, and Gymnastics. There were a bunch of cool events though... Kayaking? very cool! Soccer? Gotta love it. Probably my biggest surprise sport that I really enjoyed was Water Polo.
Until next time...
Live loud, live intentionally, and love God and Family with every word and every action.

1 comment:

emily and kyle said...

Can I have Griffin?
When are we going camping?