Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Invention

When I grow up, I want to invent something cool. I saw this poster as an advertisement at a bus stop... It was promoting a young inventors workshop. A 14 year old kid came up with the LOST CAT MAGNET....


Does it work? Probably not.... Is that photo doctored? Ya think??? Anyway, I though it was funny. If you could invent something (even something crazy) what would it be? I'd invent a portable lake so I could take my boat everywhere with me and sneak in a little water fun whenever I wanted. Of course, I'd also have to invent a way for my HARLEY (OK I don't have a Harley yet...) to tow the boat....

By the way, I hate cats!! That's why we have a Golden Retreiver... Dogs are Godly pets! (Maybe that's a stretch...)


Live loud, live intentionally, and love God and people with every word and every action.


No comments: