Thursday, May 21, 2009

Now

One of the smartest people I know is my Dad. I've learned a LOT from him over the years... and have watched him model integrity like nobody else. Something we talked about a lot as I was growing up was how people wait until a funeral to give someone flowers....




So, we spend time "rubbing elbows" with people and just going on with our happy lives, all the while we selfishly CHOOSE to refrain from INVESTING in the relationship with some simple effort. My Dad's phrase was "Give people flowers while they are still living." Say what? Look, it's this simple.... Take time NOW to tell/show the special people in your life what they mean to you... while it will still make them smile. Hey LifePointers, does that sound something like LOVE GOD - LOVE PEOPLE?

Live loud, live intentionally, and love God and people with every word and every action!

No comments: