Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Various Ramblings

Wow... I forgot how to log into my blog it's been so long..... OK so here's what has been going on... in no particular order:

Me and the boys went to our first Monster Jam... they are totally into monster trucks right now.... I have to admit, it was very cool! I've never felt more "redneck" in my life!

Ashli got her driver's permit.... she is doing very well.... but since we only own huge trucks, she feels she needs to point out every yellow Cavalier and Cobalt that she notices is for sale



Took the family to the Boat Show - we have not missed one in 16 years.... we laughed about my dad needing a boat with a recliner... then we saw one! Ashli had to get a pic and send it to Grandpa.




We went to see Dave's band, Downtime, jam at a benefit.
Vange and I took the boys to the Dinosaurs Unearthed exhibit at the science center.


Lastly... I've been going to see Haley's V-Ball team play a couple teams a week.... She is really good and it's fun to watch them play.

Live Loud, live intentionally, and love God and people with every word and every action!

No comments: