Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Anyone Seen My Girls?

The house is a bit too quiet. My girls, Ashli and Haley, left for a week long camp yesterday. I know they are going to have a ton of fun, but I already miss them. Dawson, my 6 year old son, said "Well it's just the guys now." So I asked him "What about Mom?" He replied "It's just the guys and 2 girls... Mom and Daisy." Daisy is our Golden Reteiver puppy.


For those of you who are very used to having certain people in your life every day, it is a very empty feeling when they are suddenly gone. God has done an incredible job of wiring us for companionship. I feel very blessed to have such a great family. I can't wait for my girls to get home!
Live loud, live intentionally, and love God and People with every word and every action.


1 comment:

emily and kyle said...

Sounds to me like we can make guys only. Let Daisy out...and send Vange to hang out with me!!! I know, I know...it's a great idea.