Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fast Cars

































Man, dem sum faast cers! Translation - Man, those are some fast cars. Saturday night, Haley and I went to the Nascar Nationwide race in Madison. (We drug Kyle along with us too.) It was very cool. I found myself wanting to drive a fast car...... That may be a problem since I don't own a fast car... I don't even own a "peppy" car... Rats! The night was certainly entertaining. The knucklehead next to Kyle wanted to pick a fight over who was sitting in what seat... (I don't normally bet, but I would have bet a LOT that Kyle would not have lost his seat.) That situation fizzled quickly when the knucklehead looked at his ticket again and saw his seat assignment. Then there was the girl in front of us who apparently had just got some new tattoos strategically placed on the top front of her body. She felt the need to show them off to everyone. Another girls in front of us was lying down across the seats.... apparently the heat was too much for her.


OK, aside from that nonsense, the race was sweet! Cars buzzing by at 160+ MPH is an adrenaline rush! There were a few crashes, one was bad enough to force a few cars to be towed off the track - noone hurt though. I really enjoyed the night. My favorite part was seeing Haley smile!


Live loud, live intentionally, and love God and People with every word and every action.




1 comment:

emily and kyle said...

I am going to keep my comments to myself.