Tuesday, January 29, 2008

172 - Yeah Baby!

Went to the Doc yesterday... got PLEURISY.... it SUCKS! That's why it kills me to sneeze and cough. Doc hooked me up with lots of drugs.... Big Dog drugs too! Should be feeling better soon.

So, yesterday I mentioned that there were some positives to what was an overall crappy weekend for me.
  1. 7 youth from DRIVEN went to Winter-Jam (I went too). Watching their interaction was very cool! (Although I think they may have been sleeping during MercyMe.) Taking a youth group to McDonald's late on a school night is always a treat! Continue to build those relationships.....
  2. Sunday morning, LifePoint had 172 people in attendance. That is huge! There were 3 brand new families this weekend. People are being relocated to the Glen Carbon / Edwardsville, IL area for their career, and they are finding LifePoint on the web!

My fingers still hurt... so I'm done for now.....

Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / family / and friends with every word and every action.

1 comment:

emily and kyle said...

What is pleur..whatever?????