Friday, January 04, 2008

Mentor

Do you have someone in your life who has really shown you the ropes in one area (or many areas) of life? In the last few days I've had the chance to do a couple of home improvement things in other people's homes. One of them asked me "Where did you learn to do all this stuff?" I've had the benefit of a mentor in my life that has shown me how to do a lot of stuff.... automotive stuff, home repair and improvement stuff, sound reinforcement stuff, business relationship stuff, and how to critically think about what is happening in your environment (intuition). G, thanks for all you do! Invest HEAVILY in PEOPLE and accept readily their investment in you!


Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / Family / and Friends with every word and every action!

No comments: