Friday, January 11, 2008

Let Love In

So many times I say or do something that contradicts my basic values in living by Godly principles. So, I ask myself (all the time) am I looking for ways to be like Jesus to those around me? In the Bible there is a story (Matthew 25:31-46) about taking notice of people in need... and actually doing something about it. On top of that, what is my attitude like to my wife and kids in simple everyday life? Ephesians 4:32 says "Be kind and loving to each other, and forgive each other just as God forgave you in Christ." One of the principles that we are teaching our kids (over and over) is to treat others the way you would like to be treated. Romans 12:10 - "Love each other like brothers and sisters. Give each other more honor than you want for yourselves." Matthew 7:12 says "Do to others what you want them to do to you. This is the meaning of the law of Moses and the teaching of the prophets."

So what will our world look like when we really allow these Christian lifestyle principles to flow out of our everyday life? Let's find out. Let Love in.

Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / Family / and Friends with every word and every action.

No comments: