Thursday, March 27, 2008

Brain Fun

Check out these teasers - answers are below:

Apples - A basket contains 5 apples. Do you know how to divide them to 5 kids so that each one has an apple and one apple stays in the basket?

Twins - Two girls are born to the same mother, on the same day, at the same time (Edit: of course, not both at once - one right after the other - you know what I mean ), in the same month and year and yet they're not twins. How can this be?

Just in Time - What occurs once in every minute, twice in every moment, yet never in a thousand years?

Photograph - I am looking at somebody's photo. Who is it I am looking at, if I don't have any brothers or sisters and the father of that man on the photo is the son of my father?




SOLUTIONS BELOW










Apples - solution 4 kids get an apple (one apple for each one of them) and the fifth kid gets an apple with the basket still containing the apple.

Twins - solution The two babies are two of a set of triplets.

Just in Time - solution The letter m.

Photograph - solution I am looking at my son.

No comments: