Wednesday, March 05, 2008

PLOWED!

Holy Shnikees!! We got some snow yesterday in the St Louis area..... enough snow that I had clients that needed their lots snow plowed. I started plowing about 6pm last night, and finished about 3am this morning. I finally got to bed about 3:30am... and got up at 6:30 am for work. Man, I am CRABBY today! The only break in the plowing was the time I took to deliver the music to the band..... of course when I say "I" it is really "we"..... Kyle went along. Of course we had to stop in AppleBees..... Lauren, our regular server, left early before we got there..... She is in trouble!

I'm blogging from the DRIVEN youth service tonight. There are 16 in attendance, and for the first time, the guys outnumber the girls.


They are divided into 2 teams and playing Guesstures.... Kyle said this is their first opportunity to be part of the "Drama Team." This is one of the LOUDEST events I've ever attended....... I like it! Can you spell INTERACTION!?

Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / Family / and Friends with every word and every action.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Sounds like fun...wish I could have gotten here in time to participate!!! Should you really be blogging during youth?? Sorry I didn't join for American Idol tonight...I really wanted a shower, it's been a LONG day and I even left an hour into class tonight.