Thursday, March 06, 2008

DOGS

I can not remember a time in my life that I did not have a dog.... until now. We lost our Golden Retriever, Sally, about a year ago.
Dogs provide some fantastic companionship, a good reason to go for walks, and opportunities for many smiles. They also need to be cared for, and cost a few dollars. We had a friend over last night who was telling us a hilarious story about their female dog in heat. You can put diapers on a dog?? Really? I guess you actually can learn something every day. Every dog we've ever had was spayed or nuetered very early.
We are considering getting another dog, if the kids convince us that THEY will take care of her. We'll see how that works out.
Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / Family / and Friends with every word and every action.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

You would be surprised how well Mariah's diaper blends in...of course when I got there Wednesday night, no one told me she had on a diaper and when I let her out and she came back in I was like...what in the world??? I too was unaware they made dipaers for dogs.