Friday, March 07, 2008

Taxes

YUK! Last night, Vange and I were gathering info and calculating data for our side businesses and all kinds of tax considerations. Not fun. After making an appointment with a CPA and briefly discussing my lawn business, I got bad news. First, I am a likely audit candidate because of my business and personal stuff all meshed together (Great....), second, I am going to have to be much more diligent at record-keeping. It's not going to be hard, I just have to pay more attention.... which goes against my nature. Oh well, when I win (nice homonym) the lottery, I'm paying someone to do my record-keeping.... Wait a minute, when I win, I'm quitting the lawn business..... and every other business!! Go Me! (Dream BIG friends.....)

Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / Family / and Friends with every word and every action.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have such big plans for our lottery winnings! We're even giving our house to the church when we move back to OKlahoma.

Keith is our record keeper and he is meticulous. I am a checkbook slob. But I can cook, so he forgives me.

Kd