Friday, November 30, 2007

Band Names

I was exploring some new music this morning and it hit me... Where do these people come up with some of these band names? What statement do they make, if any? And of course, because I'm a parent, I always wonder what the band members' parents think about the band name.... Check some of these out...

Infected Mushroom / Public Enemy / Bizarre / Rotting Pumpkin / Death Cab / Dismemberment Plan / Poison (OK this one is old school from back in my day....)

What are some of your "favorite" band names??

Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / Family / and friends with every word and every action.

1 comment:

bh said...

don't forget "finger eleven"... i have always liked "red hot chili peppers" and "green jelly"... then there are "the shins" and "the doobie brothers".... they never end...