Monday, November 12, 2007

The Jeffs

I have about 5 friends named Jeff.... 2 of them gave me reasons to take a fun shot at them (in "love" of course) this weekend.

Jeff #1


This Jeff was caught in the act of mopping the floor after a Trivia night for my daughters' soccer team. All I can say is the boy looks good doing manual labor.... hey Amanda, you should buy him his own custom mop and bucket for doin' chores around the house! Jeff knows that we are talking about Laziness in a couple of weeks at LifePoint... I think he was just trying to look good so noone would pick on him....

Jeff # 2

This Jeff really cracked me up. He is holding a gift card from Victoria's Secret for a free pair of panties! Here is the story - Sunday at LifePoint we talked about lust... Then last night we had a small group hangout at our house and discussed the topic a bit more. We were talking about the ways that our culture tends to heighten our lust levels. Jeff grabbed his wallet and said "I hate to even show you guys this..." He gets promotions from Victoria's Secret all the time... He pulled out the card and we had a bunch of laughs followed buy some great conversation. Jeff is not alone in this though, Dan, one of the other guys in the goup, also gets VS stuff.... but his comes addressed to "Daniela"... Go figure... I think the little Tender Flower is trying to hide....
OK, OK... after all the laughs and uncomfortable moments I did realize something significant. I have been blessed by the people God has placed in my path.... my FRIENDS. The Jeffs... and many more like them, are a great part of my everday life..... God, thanks for these guys... watch over them and their families today!
Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / Family / and Friends with every word and every action!

No comments: