Tuesday, November 06, 2007

UGLY Wallpaper

Yep... That wallpaper sucks! And what's worse is it will not come off the wall! That was our experience on our first house.... Vange and I have some friends that are embarking on the exciting journey of buying their first house. Lots of fun! Guess what... the house is not perfect... and it needs some updates and fresh paint... you know, some adjustments to make it HOME. So here is the deal - sometimes we walk into a situation that may not be ideal. But, (there is always a "but") we are given a great opportunity to make something better / something beautiful from what we start with. It happens all over in life.... How about job changes..... you get forced out of a comfy job and end up at a new company, making a ton more money. Or your relationship with that special someone expires and you end up with the love of your life... (by the way, this is not advised once you're married... then you must fight for the relationship at all costs!). Take what the world throws at you and know that it's going to be OK... Why? In the words of the Hillsong United song "Salvation Is Here,"



I know my God saved the day and I know His Word never fails and I know my God made a way for me....


Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / family / and friends with every word and action you have!

1 comment:

emily and kyle said...

Wow...I cannot even begin to tell you how true this whole blog has been for me!