Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas music

Time to be honest.... I love Christmas... I love the cool weather and sweatshirts, the hiking boots, the smell of a real Christmas tree (ok... we are cheating on this one - since we don't have a real tree this year we have scented candles that really do smell like a Christmas tree...), I even like shopping (limited shopping...) Are there things about this time of year that really lift you up? Maybe this time of year is tough for you for some reason.

Some of the things I love about this time of year are Christmas specials on TV, Christmas movies (Christmas Vacation is the BEST!), and listening to Christmas music. OK, now that all of those warm, fuzzy feelings have been shared.... here is the "time to be honest" part.....

I have spent hours and hours searching for and charting some Christmas songs to use at LifePoint the next 2 weeks..... At this point... I actually hate Christmas music! If I sound bitter the next 2 Sundays... Sorry! I feel better...... OK, OK... It's not that bad... but I am listening to Daughtry right now and will probably steer clear of any holiday favorites for a bit..... I'm done whining now......

Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / Family / and Friends with every word and every action!

No comments: