Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Quality Time

GOOD GOOGLY-MOOGLY! Christmas day has passed for another year. Actually, I celebrate God's gift of Jesus (life) to me EVERY DAY! Did you do it? You know.... Sing Happy B-Day, resolve frictions, spend quality time, be kind to someone, be thankful for God's gifts, and give gifts with a God-like attitude???????? I actively succeeded at every one of these goals.

We had great family time during the Christmas holidays. I have 3 families and they are all very special to me.... The Brown gang, the James gang, and the LifePoint gang. I truly enjoyed spending time with all!

Side note... my wife is God's most incredible gift to me! ( I also have awesome kids.... but don't tell them how crazy about them I am, they will just get big heads.... :-)

Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / Family / and Friends with every word and every action.

No comments: