Friday, December 21, 2007

Sleepover

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Saints, pray! My daughter turned 13 today. (Happy birthday, Ashli!) My home will be invaded tonight with several young girls eating snacks till they pop, watching TV until the wee hours of the morning, and falling asleep somewhere on a floor! I keep telling myself "It's going to be ok..." Actually, it's a lot of fun. My role? I'll be the dad making chocolate shakes for EVERYONE!

Side note: Kyle and I went to Kreiger's last night to see a bit of the Steelers kicking the Rams' butts! While there, we solved many world problems... maybe we'll share those resolutions some day.... :-)

Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / Family / and Friends with every word and every action.

1 comment:

emily and kyle said...

Driving through blowing snow and ice....not NEAR as scary as the thought of you and Kyle solving world problems....yikes