Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Brown Baggin'

Holy Cow.... I have not regularly taken my lunch to work ever in my life.... There has always been a day here and a day there, but never consistently. I started my new position at AT&T yesterday, and elected to only take 30 minutes for lunch. (The schedule is pretty sweet... 6 am - 2:30 pm) Yesterday I took a Bologna sandwich, and today it is Peanut Butter. I had to go to Wal-Mart last night and buy a new lunch box (they didn't have Batman... or Jimmie Johnson..... Bummer.) The soft lunch box I had was a bit difficult to bungee down to the back seat of my motorcycle. The new box works great. I'm now an official Brown Bagger. I hope 2 positives (besides being at work for 1/2 hour less) come from the 30 minute brown bag lunch... 1) Gonna save a few bucks... 2) Gonna lose a few pounds. We'll see.

Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / Family / and Friends with every word and every action.

1 comment:

emily and kyle said...

This new job is making you such a better person already!!! I can fill you in all the great brown bag treats.