Thursday, May 22, 2008

Cook The King

David Cook - the rocker from Blue Springs, Missouri is the American Idol! Sweet! To all the broken-hearted Teeny Boppers out there... Na na na na na! OK, just between us... even though I wanted and predicted that Cook would win, I was just sure that the judges had swayed America to put Archuleta on top. But, the better man ended up winning. So, who was your favorite of the top 12? Cook was at the top for me from early on... Of course, Kristi Lee Cook was way up there too.... primarily because she is beautiful! I asked Vange if I could put Kristi on my list of girls I plan to marry some day... her reply was simply "Whatever..." Hope you enjoyed AI this season.



Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / Family / and Friends with every word and every action.

2 comments:

emily and kyle said...

WOOOHOOOO!! Your blog says it very well!! You will be proud that my blog is kind with no bragging or trash talking about this situation! :) (although most people have already heard it)

jodi said...

David Cook has been my favorite from the beginning too. Do you think Simon was just smart enough to get the Cook fans mad and vote like crazy??? It's a thought...he's been a big fan the whole season.