Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Dusty

I was moving my office today from one building to the building next door. It scared me a bit how much dust there was on the desk... you know, the places that you don't really bother to clean often.... under the PC, the back of the monitor, under all the cables that are piled on the desk.... I had a great physical revelation that could easily hold spiritual significance.... We can not afford to "clean" only the places that are highly visible. Those other places are real and important and the ugliness shows through when things are moved around or shaken up..... I'm going to think about that for a while.... Later Gators

Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / Family / and Friends with every word and every action!

1 comment:

emily and kyle said...

Come clean Kyle's office.