Monday, June 09, 2008

Project Completion

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who starts projects and does not finish them.... Bad habit... I've heard that in general, men are more prone to this than women. So, tonight I'm going to FINISH fixing the shower, and hopefully reseed the back yard (with straw this time...). Yesterday at LifePoint we talked about asking God to make us willing to do whatever it takes to change the world.... If we are honest, the best place to start changing the world is in our own homes, on our streets, in our office, in our classroom..... in the places where we have an influence. One of the hurdles to accomplishing world change is laziness.... While I'm far from lazy, I'm not a great time manager. So, this point about being lazy grabbed my attention and made me want to focus on taking effort to complete what I start (opposite of lazy.) What is it that you need to give more attention to? Do what you do with all you got!

Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / Family / and Friends with every word and every action.

1 comment:

emily and kyle said...

I'm going to ignore this post because it hits home with me life too much.