Wednesday, June 11, 2008

God Doin' God Stuff

This weekend at LifePoint we are introducing a new song - Broadcast by Steve Fee. The chorus says this:


We're gonna broadcast all over the world

That You are God and You are good


It's great to hear reminders of how good God is. A good friend of mine told me this story Monday night. His wife had taken their daughter to a camp in Southern Illinois. On her way back, she had chosen to take a different route. The "normal" route that she would have taken would have put her in dangerous situation driving through a town where a tornado had touched down... she would have been driving through at the same time the tornado was "visiting".


You may see this as coincidence.... I choose to believe that God has his hand on this family and steered her from danger! So, maybe your question is why didn't God protect everyone in that town? Good question..... one I can't answer... (maybe they are all Lakers fans.... :-)


For me and my friend's families, it will be easy to sing this weekend.... You are God and You are good!


Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / Family / and Friends with every word and every action!

1 comment:

emily and kyle said...

I cannot express in words how excited I am that you are choosing to sing that song!!!!!!! As soon as I heard it I made the decision that the youth band had to learn it.