Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Singing Chipmunks

OK, I must admit that I really hate "Alvin And The Chipmunks", but my boys love it! So... what do the guys do when Mommy and the Sisters are out of town.... and we just got back back from the pool???? Grab some snacks and watch Alvin And The Chipmunks. The time spent with Dawson and Griffin is INVALUABLE! ... and Daisy is hangin' with us too... This is what it looks like when the guys are chillin' with the Chipmunks....



On a side note... since I sold my Kawasaki motorcycle this past weekend, I've been on a mission to find a new (at least new to me) one. I've test driven a few and liked them... but have not fallen in "love" with one yet........ So, I'm off to check Craig's List.... Later Gators

Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / Family / and Friends with every word and every action!

1 comment:

emily and kyle said...

Dawson is a pimp. But, I think it would really hurt your boys feelings to know you just dissed the chipmunks...especially since that was your present from them. How rude.