Monday, June 16, 2008

Which Way

I heard something this weekend that really bugs me.... In a street interview, there was a guy who said something about a bunch of different religions and they are all right. Say WHAT?? Uhhh.... NO - they're NOT all right. Let me paint a quick picture... I live near St Louis, MO. Let's say God lives in Chicago... (probably not, because the Cubs are there and God and Evil don't mix...) But, for the sake of our story, God is in Chicago. There are several roads in St Louis... Int 55 will take me to Chicago, Int 57 will take me there too. But, if I jump on Int 44, I'm going away from Chicago. Int 70 won't get me there either..... Those roads will take you somewhere... maybe even some good places.... but they don't get to "God." If you want to connect with God, you must choose the right road... follow Jesus... period. Proverbs 14:12 says this: Some people think they are doing right, but in the end it leads to death. Be careful which road you take... make sure it leads to God.

Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / Family / and Friends with every word and every action.

1 comment:

emily and kyle said...

Amen Brother Ben