Monday, March 02, 2009

Anyone see the target?

Preparation is a big deal for me... most of the time. What I do at LifePoint (lead the band) I take very seriously.... and I pour everything I've got into it. In fact, I pour more than me into it... I borrow some others people's stuff to pour into it. Most Sundays I leave the church feeling like what we did was pleasing to God. Yesterday, I was just ticked! At who? Me! I prepared harder for this Sunday than several others, and I still feel like I missed the target... In fact, I could not even find the target. It just did not seem to me that the musical piece of the day connected anyone with God.... maybe it seems that way to me because I didn't connect.....

Here is the beautiful grace of God.... It has nothing to do with me, or the band, or Bob, or Kyle, or Dan, or the Tech team, or the LifeKids volunteers, or the Nursery volunteers, or the hospitality team, or the bla bla bla..... God is huge and meets people where they are!

God, thanks for being YOU! I love you and will talk to You later.

Live loud, live intentionally, and love God and people with every word and every action.

No comments: