Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Griffy Grif


My baby is my 5 year old son, Griffin. He is hilarious. He's not a big eater, but he can drink enough Carnation to float a boat. He is VERY SNUGGLY. Grif loves to ride on my shoulders everywhere we go. He wants to be as big as his brother, Dawson. He is very smart. I'm not sure I've ever met a 5 year old that is as polite as Griffin - he is great with his manners. He has a new bike and has been riding it faster than an airplane! We are going to lose the training wheels this summer. One of our friends, Vince, is pretty tall.... Griffin always tells him that he is bigger than Jesus. Now when I see Vince, I call him BTJ for short. Griffin loves to play Wii, and he's really good. He makes me laugh... a lot! Emily has some great Griffin stories / sayings on her blog. He loves to have his back scratched at night before he goes to sleep. I am a blessed man!

Live loud, live intentionally, and love God and people with every word and every action.

2 comments:

emily and kyle said...

You should write a blog on what him and Dawson name their Wii characters.

I love those kids.

Brooke said...

I love Griffin...his smile brings joy to my life and his quotes on Em's page are PRICELESS. That kid is too smart for his own good. I am intrigued by these Wii Character names....I definitely thing a blog should be in order