Monday, March 16, 2009

Games

One of our family's favorite things to do is play games. It's always more fun when Kyle and Emily hang out with us and play a game called Joker (Marble Pursuit). Last night, Kyle, Ashli, and I had to put a whoopin' on Emily, Haley, and Vange. Victory is sweet!

Today when I got to work, Christy was telling me about taking her dogs to a dog park and just playing with them. That sounds like a lot of fun. I'm sure Daisy (our Golden Retriever) would enjoy that.

Dawson played soccer Saturday. He is usually defense... he really likes defense.... trying to be like his big sister, Haley. The coaches had him play forward and he scored a goal. Very cool.

Our Lifegroup went to an indoor water park yesterday. I loved watching Griffin play and interact with so many other kids. Vange and I had several opportunities to laugh and say "Say no to crack" as Griff's suit kept falling down a bit; exposing his... umm.... well..... uhhhhh... his crack. :-)

Play some games this week - have some fun.

Live loud, live intentionally, and love God and people with every word and every action.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Indoor waterpark?! Sounds like a blast! Where is it?