Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mowing Season is Here




Besides working in IT for AT&T, I also own a small lawn care business. Yesterday, I fired up the mowers and started the dance for this season..... I actually enjoy mowing. I have a simple goal this year to balance my time between work, church, and family. My relationship with Jesus is first! Then I need to cultivate the relationship with my wife, Vange. Next is pouring myself into my kids' lives (Ashli, Haley, Dawson, Griffin). THEN there is LifePoint and AT&T and the lawn business and the.... bla bla bla.....

Side Note Confession... at this point I'm ticked because I can't get pictures to land where I want them to on my blog..... Oh Well.....
So, this week is going to be a busy week...... lots of fertilizer to apply, weeds to control, and landscaping to clean up. Here we go...
Live loud, live intentionally, and love God and people with every word and every action.









1 comment:

emily and kyle said...

I think before AT&T and lawn care there should be joker. I'm just sayin.