Friday, April 18, 2008

Change is a Comin'

It looks like I will get the "opportunity" to be still and know that HE is God. I work for AT&T and was due to have a SWEET position starting in May. Well, reorganization sucks! I'm now going to be put in what appears to be a more stressful and tedious position. I have some HR system background that a certain team needs me for. So, here is the deal..... it is easy to stand up and shout praises when everything is going great. Today, as I'm faced with a potential ugly job change, I choose to look to Jesus and say "You continue to bless me. I'm looking forward to this role that I get to play in Your story. I'm confident that You are in control and I can't wait to see what You do through this change!" Alright - seat belt is fastened, I'm ready for the ride!

Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / Family / and Friends with every word and every action.

3 comments:

kjbriggs said...

Doug, you are displaying a positive attitude toward your possible job change. Jim and I have been there...we grew so much from the experiences even though we dreaded the time we spent in those workplaces. God has a reason! Kelly

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

emily and kyle said...

You are going to do great!!