Monday, April 07, 2008

Distracted

I have friends (and a Pastor) with ADD. I don't know if it's contagious or what, but I think Daisy (our Golden Retriever puppy) has ADD. I took her out this morning to "do her business" and right there in mid squat..... she jumped up and focused her attention elsewhere. It was my neighbor, Laura, going for her morning walk. Daisy's tail started wagging and she was slowly walking toward Laura as if to ask "Can I go too?" I just thought it was funny.... How many of you could turn "potty time" off if you got distracted? (Of course, that brings up the bigger, creepier question of what could distract you if you are in your bathroom.....?) Daisy resumed her business and I took her back in the house. (Note - absolutely no spiritual value to this story.... just in case you were looking for it....)

Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / Family / and Friends with every word and every action.

No comments: