Monday, April 28, 2008

Chicken Dance

Serving God is fun... for several reasons... If we get past the selfish "I want to star in my own story" syndrome, there is an incredible (somewhat unexplainable) joy that comes with doing life God's way. Anyway, Sunday at Lifepoint, we had a little fun while the kids were leaving the main room to go downstairs for Kidmo..... That's right... we jammed the Chicken Dance! Here is a little video clip of some other people "forced" to do the chicken dance....



Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / Family / and Friends with every word and every action.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I'm very sad that I missed a Sunday of doing the Chicken Dance. I am a Chicken Dance pro....it was a Thursday night tradition at football games when I was a cheerleader my freshman & sophomore years. It's amazing what the parents in the stands will talk you into doing. Emily even found me a birthday card with the chicken dance song.