Saturday, April 05, 2008

Da Guys

Today, the girls (Vange, Ashli, and Haley) went shopping. So, the guys (me, Dawson and Griffin) had some stuff to do. After the family went to Caseyville's Dairy Haven for ice cream, the girls went shopping and the guys headed off for "adventure." We stopped by Lifepoint to grab some tires (don't all churches store some tires by the shed??) to help with building Haley's volleyball net system she got for her birthday. Then, if was off to finish raking and collecting leaves at one of my lawn client's house (the boys were not much into physical labor.) Finally, we went to Wilson Park to play on the ginormous playground.

The boys had a lot of fun, but not as much fun as I did just watching them live life to it's fullest. Now, we are finishing off the night with some dinner and a few episodes of Tom and Jerry. Life is good!


Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / Family / and Friends with every word and every action.

2 comments:

emily and kyle said...

Tom and Jerry? Come on...Curious George or Ninja Turtles are much better!!!

Brooke said...

I'll agree with Emily on the cartoons. Did you go to El Torrero (I can just hear Dawson saying it in my head.....so CUTE!) for dinner??? I miss y'all, hopefully I can come visit before too long.