Friday, February 22, 2008

Crazy Friday












I got to work from home again today. Vange and I went to lunch with Kyle and Emily. That means that my boys were under the watchful eyes of my girls. We got back to the house and my normally blonde-headed boys now had very red hair. On top of that, they had their fingernails and toenails painted.... each a different color. We took some crazy pictures. Lots of fun!













Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / Family / and Friends with every word and every action!

2 comments:

emily and kyle said...

hahahahahahahahaha This is your best blog EVER. It totally just made my entire month of February. I can't wait to see Vange scrapbook this! I am disappointed that they did not come to church like that. Maybe next week.

Brooke said...

I agree with Emily...you should have left the boys' hair red for church. It would have been a great conversation piece! I'm glad I got to see everyone this weekend!