Monday, February 04, 2008

Great Weekend

This weekend was super busy, but great anyway. Friday night we got to hang with some friends and eat at El Torrero..... one of our favorite places! The snow gave me a change to make a few extra $$.... I have a snow plow and snow blowers..... LifePoint had 170+ people for the 2nd week in a row. Sunday afternoon our house was filled with friends and family as we had a small group meeting after church. That was followed by a few other people coming to hang out for SuperBowl 42. The best part..... The Giants beat the Patriots!! Haley (my Daddy's Girl) and I have now become Giants fans!! Time to get back to work.... This Sunday we are wrapping up the ALL IN series at LifePoint, and I'm busy charting the newest worship song we are going to introduce this weekend (it goes great with Sunday's message): David Crowder's "Remedy."

Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / Family / and Friends with every word and every action.

No comments: