Thursday, February 21, 2008

Workin' From Home

My chain of command is comprised of men who care about their people. So, with the ugly weather we are having in the St Louis area, they had our team work from home today. Having a VPN connection into AT&T's network is SWEET! So today, I sat in my PJs and worked a while. Then, Vange, Griffin, and I went to lunch (El Torrero).

Relationships are a HUGE deal to God, and they should be a huge deale to us. It was nice today to just spend time with my wife and "baby" boy. Every once in a while, I'd get up from my desk and chase Griffin around the house. I offered to chase Vnge around - she declined :-(

Side note: I'm pumped about this weekend.... it's a bit funny. We are going to be talking about slowing down and hearing God's voice this Sunday at LifePoint. When Bob and I were planning the journey for the day, we decided that the music for the day would remain HIGH ENERGY.

Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / family / and friends with every word and every action.

1 comment:

emily and kyle said...

I wish my work was that nice. My conference was cancelled, but they made us go on to class. :( Not fair.