Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Personal Challenge

Short blog today... We talked Sunday at LifePoint about slowing down, being still, and taking effort to connect with God. As I look through my PDA and see all of the "stuff" on my plate, I'm challenged to find, or better yet - make time for that connection. We had a great discussion in our Lifegroup Sunday night and identified several things that fill our schedules. Most of it was relating to our children... I put the kids up for sale on eBay last night. (Uhhhh, no not really...) Can we find the balance of time with God, time with family and friends, and time for our selves? I sure hope so. Good luck!

Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / Family / and Friends with every word and every action.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

$50 for Dalton. $75 if he's a red head. :)

Brooke said...

There would be big dollar amounts bet on your kids. Ironically, Chad, Emily & I had a conversation on Sunday about how we would adopt any of the James' kids in a heartbeat. I love your kids :)

emily and kyle said...

I want them. Got 2 extra bed rooms + 2 dog kennels = 4 places to sleep for 4 kids.