Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Planning Ahead

This may scare you, but I'm looking 7 weeks ahead to Easter. Part of what I do at LifePoint is design and lead the worship sets. Easter is a huge deal. (I actually agree with my Dad who says "I celebrate Easter every day of my life...") I've been doing some digging for some songs that will be an excellent fit for Easter Sunday. Some of them we already do at LifePoint, and some of them would be new. I thought I'd share some of these songs with you. If you get a chance, pull some of these up on YouTube or iTunes and take a test drive.
  • Arise - Paul Baloche
  • Happy Day - Tim Hughes
  • Jesus Paid It All - Passion / Kristian Stanfill
  • Lord I Lift Your Name On High - Lincoln Brewster
  • Mighty To Save - Hillsong United
  • My Redeemer Lives - Hillsong
  • Shout Your Fame - Hillsong
  • Take It All - Hillsong United

Side note: I dug up some Christian Rock from "back in my day" and have been JAMMIN all morning! This stuff is from 1989 and 1992:

  • WHITEHEART - Freedom
  • ALLIES - Man With A Mission

Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / Family / and Friends with every word and every action.

No comments: