Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Goin' Back

I was looking through my CD collection last night (at least it was not my TAPE collection, or even worse..... my RECORD collection....). I grabbed a few CDs I have not heard for a while and listened to them today. There is some really good stuff, and some stuff that I now remember why I haven't listened to it lately... here is the stuff:

  • Eric Johnson - Alien Love Child-Live and Beyond
  • Phil Keaggy - 220
  • The Normals - Better Than This
  • Clear - Clear
  • Phil Keaggy - Time 1 (1970-1993)

What old stuff do you have that when you listen to it, it takes you to another time or chapter in your life? Dig that stuff out... and turn it UP!

Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / Family / and Friends with every word and every action.

1 comment:

bh said...

stone temple pilots and smashing pumpkins... middle school, baby.