Monday, February 11, 2008

Remedy

Great news! My God continues to wrap His arms around his kids....... I just got off the phone with a good friend of mine whose daughter has faced serious health issues her whole life. In the last few weeks, there has been positive movement in her body. Today, she is doing better than she has in the last 2 years, and her treatments have been cut in half! Yesterday at LifePoint we sang a new song from David Crowder called "Remedy." Check out these lyrics:

Here we are Here we are
Bandaged and bruised Awaiting a cure
Here we are
Here You are Here You are
Our beautiful King, Bringing relief
Here You are with us

Oh I can't comprehend, I can't take it all in
Never understand such perfect love come
For the broken and beat, the wounded and weak
Oh come fall at His feet He's the remedy He's the remedy

Yep, that brings tears to my eyes when I think about God's impact in our everyday life. I love hearing good stories.... and sharing them!

Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / Family / and Friends with every word and evey action.

No comments: