Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tournament time

I finally get to see my girls play volleyball tonight!!!! WOOOHOOOO (I'm shaking nothing...) This is a city-wide tournament, so a good chunk of Kyle and Emily's youth group will be battling on the court! I'll start my trash talkin' now.... Grigsby is going down! Coolidge Braves Rock! (Disclaimer: In the unfortunate / unlikely event that Coolidge stinks it up, I'll be removing the trash talk statement.) Take the time and effort to attend your kids' events, or your family's events.....or maybe even your friends' stuff..... The payoff is huge!

Side note - another great t-shirt: 5 out of 4 people have trouble with fractions.

Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / Family / and Friends with every word and every action.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I hope the girls play awesome! We will definitely have a shake the next time I am there for an extended period of time. I'm coming in next Wednesday night late, but flying out of STL on Thursday morning, be back Sunday morning.