Friday, February 29, 2008

Multi-tasking?

I'm not great at multitasking... It's just (hang on, I have to answer the phone....) not one of my skills. Anyway, today I'm managing to correct order errors for AT&T (my job), listen to a streaming radio station called HAIR FLARE (it's all of the rock bands from the 80s), and I've also managed to find a short clip of an old cartoon that has been stuck in my head since one of the youth girls at LifePoint was singing it a few weeks ago...... I like to singa, about the moona and the june-a and the springa.......... kinda catchy! Thanks Haley K!



Here are some of the Hair Flare bands:
  • Motley Crue
  • Def Leppard
  • Firehouse
  • Skid Rowe
  • Slaughter (This band name really bugs me!)
  • Winger
  • Whitesnake
  • Bon Jovi (And all the girls' hearts go pitter patter.)
  • White Lion (Vito is a smokin guitarist!)
  • Warrant
  • Tesla
  • Lita Ford
  • Night Ranger
  • Ratt
  • Poison (This might be clue........)
  • Quiet Riot
  • Scorpions
  • Stryper (Ah yes, the Christian side of 80s rock...)
  • Hannah Montana (Not Really)
  • Dokken
  • Europe (Man I HATE "The Final Countdown")
  • Honeymoon Suite (Never heard of them... great sound.)

Until next time...

Live loud, live intentionally, and love God / Family / and Friends with every word and every action.


No comments: